Your Enterprise Grade Ready Private Cloud Platform
Cloud computing represents a new, flexible way for users to use infrastructure. In this model, users access to a pool of configurable computing resources to which they share with others. The users put these resources an hour and pay only for what they actually use. The provider manages the underlying server, storage, and other components so that users can focus on creative added value activities such as new applications or run existing applications.
Transform your business with available on-demand, secure, reliable and flexible cloud services. DedicatedSolutions provides cloud infrastructure services on demand, simplify the creation and scaling of applications. Moreover, these services are designed to meet the usual corporate requirements in terms of security, governance, and data ownership.
The private cloud includes various computing, storage, and network services. Combined with our powerful management interface, the Control Portal, users can manage hundreds of servers quickly and seamlessly.
Why DedicatedSolutions Cloud
DedicatedSolutions Cloud is a complete platform that allows you to manage your entire business application portfolio through private cloud infrastructure – from development to mission-critical workloads.
- The cloud is focused as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Exceptional customer service 24/7/365
- Continuous investment in the latest in physical infrastructure and support equipment
- Built in performance, reliability and redundancy
- A fully redundant multi-gigabit network connects all nodes and SANs provide fast and high-performance network, storage access and Internet access.
- An easy to use and easy to manage cloud infrastructure with controlled and predictable billing.
- Pre-configured templates CentOS, RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, etc. and Microsoft Windows Server and Windows 10/8/7, installing servers, batteries and applications are as simple as one click!
- Built on a massively redundant architecture with no single point of failure.
- Snapshots and backups on demand ensure data integrity.
- High quality stacking SAN with power recovery providing a high level of I/O, low-latency storage
- All machines in the cloud live in secure virtual networks with firewalls that prevent vulnerabilities such as sniffing, spoofing or crosstalk.
- Implementation of virtual machines in minutes.
- Pay only for the resources you need.
- Increasing and decreasing resources demand for virtually unlimited resources.
- A control panel easy to use with full stats, permanent console, reboots, rebuilds and more affordable.
- Reinstall, retrieve, create an image or clone your machine at any time.
- Live migration of VMs between all Hypervisor Nodes due to Shared SAN Server
- Enterprise Cloud Compatible such as OpenStack, CloudStack, onAPP, VMware vCloud and more!
When using hosting solutions in the DedicatedSolutions cloud, you are not limited to particular technologies. Unlike other cloud providers, DedicatedSolutions has the advantage of platforms like 3PAR, Cisco, EMC, HP, Xen, KVM, and VMware, etc. providing true virtualization.
From Startups to SMEs to Enterprises, we offer different virtualization options including Private VPS Cloud, Private Cloud Starter, Private Cloud Pro, Private Cloud Enterprise and Dedicated Own Cloud.
Control Portal and API
Our intuitive control panel management interface reduces the time required for the administration of cloud environments. Besides, our comprehensive API enables integration into existing IT systems.
Use pre-configured cloud blueprints and templates to automate deployments and create your own customized templates for future replication.
Automated Routine Tasks
Patching, disaster recovery, and other activities are carried out within a short time through the Control Portal.
Set up Server to Your Specifications
Instead of selecting prearranged server variables, you have the option of CPU, storage and memory to combine arbitrarily and according to your requirements.
Our team managed operating systems and a range of other applications for you, so you have more time for strategic activities.
You Only Pay for What You Use
Flexible billing for cloud resources, invoicing once a month. Or you sign a long-term contract to benefit from greater savings.