DedicatedSolutions considers user privacy paramount, and DedicatedSolutions utilizes great care in keeping the information of the users of the Site (including Customers) (“Users” or “You”) private and secure. DedicatedSolutions adheres to the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as well as the Safe Harbor Principles as agreed to and set forth by the United States Department of Commerce and the European Union (“EU”), http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. To demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy, the following section of this agreement has been created to explain our policies and procedures in relation to all data collected. In this Privacy Agreement (“PA”) we describe the information that we collect; how we use, disclose, and share your information; and how we protect your information. Capitalized terms not defined in the PA are defined in the Terms of Service. This PA does not apply to Third Party Services which are governed by their own privacy policies.
Types of Data Collected
- Automated means such as communication protocols and cookies
- Online registration and online signup forms
- Sales inquiries and transactions
- Online Customer communications
- Offline communications and interactions
- Third party sources of information
Electronic Communications Protocols and Cookies
The Data We Collect and How We Use It
- To engage in transactions for service. Name, address, email, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as part of the transaction history. The majority of the data collected under this category is contact information. DedicatedSolutions may need to share some of this data (address, payment) with credit card clearing houses, banking institutions, and other similarly situated Agents, who may require the information in order to complete the transaction (as used here, “Agents” are persons or companies who act on behalf of or under the direction of DedicatedSolutions). DedicatedSolutions will not transfer information to any of its Agents unless it first either ascertains that the Agent subscribes to the Safe Harbor Principles or is subject to the EU Directive on Data Protection or another adequacy finding or enters into a written agreement with such Agent requiring that the Agent provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant Safe Harbor Principles.
- To provide future service and support. Information collected for this purpose is both contact data and information related to products and service/support requested. This information is also used to provide service, product update, and similar notices.
- To select content, data may be collected to help create Site content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly. This includes data collected as a result of site navigation, as well as data provided in forms.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. This data includes registrations for online newsletters, opt-in mailing lists and specific requests for further information.
- To respond to law enforcement organizations, government officials, third parties when compelled by subpoena, court order, or applicable law, or to report or prevent suspected fraudulent or illegal activity in the use of the Services. DedicatedSolutions will notify Customer of the information request or submission as, and if, allowed.
- To our contractors who provide services or perform functions on our behalf.
- To our Affiliates, if we do so their use and disclosure of your PII will be subject to this PA.
- If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to another entity if applicable.
- To provide various DedicatedSolutions communities, such as resellers, with relevant product alerts and updates. These updates are related to product releases, prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns. This data is sent when the program member signs up for the relevant program or online account.
- To better tailor marketing to User needs. We may use information from User purchases and User-specified requirements to provide you with timely and pertinent notices of DedicatedSolutions product releases and service developments that address your needs and specified requirements and/or which are similar to products and services previously purchased by the User from DedicatedSolutions.
- To better respond to requests for service or quotes for product and equipment purchase. DedicatedSolutions will pass contact information to the appropriate DedicatedSolutions sales person, or reseller for follow-up related to DedicatedSolutions products or Services.
- From referral “tell a friend” function. If a User elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our Site, we ask them for the friend’s name and email address. DedicatedSolutions will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Site and send a copy of said email to the User. The email(s) sent shall clearly identify the sender of such email(s). DedicatedSolutions uses this data for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Such email sent to a friend at User’s request will not be stored for additional processing.
- As a result of your participation in interactive discussions and public forums. There are parts of the Site that permit you to participate in interactive discussions. Some of these are moderated; all are subject to access for technical reasons. DedicatedSolutions does not control the content that Users post and some may serve as public discussion forums. As in any interactive forum open to many Users, you should carefully consider whether you wish to submit data and should tailor any other content submitted accordingly.
Customer Portal, Customer Customization, Preferences and Opt-Out
Contact Information and Inspection Rights
746 Carle Ave
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035