Your Tailored Managed Infrastructure for the Office Management
The complexity of IT environments is steadily increasing. The causes are the rapid technological progress in the entire IT sector and the rising number of applications and company-specific solutions. As a result, there is a desired effect in an increase in productivity and the increased efficiency of IT workstations.
The introduction of new technologies places increased demands in the associated services and implicitly to the overarching management of office infrastructure. Among the many challenges for companies mainly include:
- The variety of technologies and services
- Flexible service concepts for increasingly mobile users
- High safety standards on the one hand and sufficient flexibility on the other hand
- Rising administrative expenses due to lack of standardization of services
- Decreasing asset data
This situation attracts undesirable effects in terms of cost situation and cost control:
- Lack of transparency on direct and indirect costs
- Increase in operating costs
- Uncertainties in the IT budget planning
To address these challenges, DedicatedSolutions has developed modular services offerings around the IT product lifecycle. With Managed Services, we combine the advantages of high availability of efficient management with transparent, scalability devices as well as increasing user satisfaction.
The causes of inefficiency or lack of productivity in the use of information technology are manifold. The new workplace environments and IT infrastructures are becoming complex and costly to manage. The environment simultaneously decreases the useful life of hardware components, while the scope of the software applications themselves is spreading ever more widely. The consequence – new hardware and applications must be integrated – often due of acquisitions and incorporations of new operating units.
IT managers under these conditions must balance between the real cost transparency and efficiency, create supply-demand balance and ensure user satisfaction. Starting from this situation, there is a catalog of areas of action must be considered when designing and implementing a strategy for the office environment:
- The entire IT should be aligning with core business and produce demonstrable benefits and competitive advantages.
- The introduction of process standards and a clear IT Governance ensure flexibility on future requirements and changes.
- The right balance of service levels, quality and configuration of the hardware resulting in a cost-effective solution.
- The automation of everyday processes leads to the availability of systems that further raise user satisfaction.
All phases of the services and solutions that DedicatedSolutions provides help to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Standardization is being driven, to ensure the seamless and efficient use of IT.
- Selection and procurement are optimized to the best possible alignment to achieve user requirements.
- Uniform processes for delivery and implementation of new solutions.
- Focus on an automated management of jobs to ensure all systems have integrity, stability and security.
- Prevention is being proactively taken care to ensure the smooth operation of IT jobs.
- Processes for potential disaster recovery and backup solutions.
The results of IT assessments based on comprehensible, clearly defined conclusions. We share the innovative spirit of our startup customers and the global footprint of our most established customers.